Codesy Consulting is seeking a hands-on Lead Software Developer who will join our development team. The ideal developer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive development initiatives. As a Lead Software Developer you’ll be focused on design, development as well as continuous integration and delivery in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we build and scale our online applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, including on coding, testing, debugging and deployment
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience with responsive UI and mobile-first websites.
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of the MERN stack
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with test driven development and testing tools, ie: Mocha, Chai
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools, ie: Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, ie: Lambda , SQS, SNS, EC2, ECS
- Experience leading small development teams.
- Experience in assigning tasks, code reviews and creating pipelines.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field