We at KM Ashraf & Sons (Pvt.) Ltd. Sialkot is looking for an experienced & and hardworking “MANAGER LAB – Dyeing & Finishing” who has worked in a knitwear/ Garments Factory, and looks after the following responsibilities:
1) Proficient in all lab equipment and operations related to testing tensile strength, tear strength, impact strength, conditioning, water resistance, physical and chemical properties, solid content, and moisture content.
2) As Lab Quality Manager ensured finished and semi-finished fabric and garment parameters were met. Conducted quality tests according to buyer's protocols.
3) As the Quality Control Manager, ensure that products meet the standards of buyers such as Un.
4) Experienced in utilizing chemicals, dyes, and pigments for Knitwear Apparel, as well as polyester, Lycra, and spandex. (Natural & Synthetic Fibre)
5) Quality standards are ensured by testing incoming raw materials such as web, elastics, printed labels, sublimation printing, and heat transfer labels.
6) Responsible for the implementation of the Buyer Laboratory standards and various Lab accreditations.
7) Collaborate with the Marketing, R&D, and production teams to ensure the quality of the product.
8) Proficient in operating a data colour machine to check and match the colours.
9) Led the R&D team in fabric development and lab dip approval for final production.
10) Supervise the calibration of lab instruments and standard deviation calculations.
11) Ensuring quality parameters are implemented and meeting buyer requirements.
12) Well-versed with the shade-matching parameters used in the Dyeing.
13) Monitor the shade matching according to customer specification
14) Responsible for handling customer queries and complaints.
15) Creating spec sheets as per the Buyers' manual.
16) Implementation of all Lab records in ERP software.
1) Analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail. Result Oriented. Operability & Commitment
2) Sound knowledge of knitted garments production including process and workflows.
3) Ability to motivate staff and maintain good relations
4) Resistance to stress, Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
5) Computer literate. Working in Oracle Software