The Cath Lab Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values of Hameed Latif Hospital , adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Assure efficient and effective utilization of the Cath labs by improving communication among all departments involved, i.e., Central Scheduling, Cath Lab Recovery, which may include ordering supplies, or participating in orientation of other staff members.
- Act as liaison between the physician and the department.
- Assess staff competencies to aid in procedural risk.
- Interacts with other sections of the Cardiology Department and other departments to facilitate customer satisfaction.
Interacts with the Cardiologist related to clinical concerns and assists in corrective actions to improve quality.
- Recommends appropriate staff disciplinary action to the manager of the department as needed.
- Coordinates daily work activities of section associates, assignments/scheduling.
- Provides guidance to clinical policy and procedure.
- Liaison with Cath Lab Consultant to ensure smooth department Operations
- Provides input on the selection of new hires.
- Assist and/or delegate orientation of new employees.
- Act as resource for issues/problems arising from daily operations of the department.