We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Junior Project Manager with a strong IT background to join our team. As a Junior Project Manager, you will assist in the planning, execution, and monitoring of IT projects within our organization. You will work closely with project managers, team members, and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time, within scope, and within budget. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their project management career in the IT industry.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Discussing potential feature(s) and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information with all stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope and schedule.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates with SCRUM or PMP certification will have higher selection chance
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good in R&D
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work