Jubilee Life Insurance is looking to hire IT Auditor
Education: Bachelors in I.T/CS or related
Experience: 2 – 4 Years as IT Auditor in either in internal or external audit.
IT Auditor Responsibilities:
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
In addition to IT related audits, management/ other process audits will also be part of the responsibilities
IT Auditor Requirements:
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Financial and IT application experience.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques
Interested candidates can send in their CV’s.