- BS/B.Eng/MS/M.Eng (electrical, electronic, mechatronics, computer science or related major preferred)
- Fresh Graduates Encouraged to apply
- Candidates should be skilled in both IoT and Computer Vision Domains
- Prior experience with using (at least one) the following microcontrollers/SBCs: ESP8266,Raspberry Pi, ESP32, NodeMCU, Arduino
- Prior Experience in at least ONE of the following IoT Platforms: ThingSpeak, NodeRED, Blynk, Firebase, Adafruit IO platform, Arduino IoT Cloud etc…
- Expertise in wireless communications protocol such as: Bluetooth, Zigbee, SigFox, Wi-Fi, RFID etc..
- Basic Competence in web development and design
- Knowledge of REST, CoAP, MQTT TCP/IP, UDP Protocols
- Have solid background in computer vision including traditional image/video processing techniques
- Knowledge of basics of Machine Learning and prior experience with training a DL (Deep Learning) model (whether it is your custom model or transfer learning)
- Prior experience in image classification, object detection and segmentation
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing Technologies will be valued (optional)
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Candidate should be passionate about teaching
- As an IoT/Computer Vision Instructor your responsibilities will include teaching IoT and Computer Vision Courses/Workshops to students at Multronica Solutions.
- You will also be responsible in developing the curriculum and course materials.
- Working alongside Multronica Solutions Team to prepare and curate course materials, set up practical demonstrations for an enhanced learning experience.
- Creating student reports.
- Help Team prepare relevant marketing content.
- Multronica Solutions aims to train students in emerging technologies' skills to prepare them for the imminent technological developments in our world.
- Our motto is “Mastering Tomorrow’s Technologies… Today”.
- If this is something you are passionate and enthusiastic about, Multronica Solutions will be the place for you. We need talented and passionate people like you to turn this mission into a reality.
- Good Spoken English
- Fluent in Urdu
Your application should consist of
- PDF of 1 page consisting of brief description of relevant projects undertaken.
- Your GitHub link (optional)