- Execute audit work for the financial, operational and compliance audits; and for any special assignments and projects, as per the instructions of the assistant manager and/or the manager;
- Facilitate the assistant manager in the assessment of AKHUWAT’s compliance with the governmental and regulatory requirements; including operational compliance with organizational policies, procedures and executive directives;
- Provide assistance to the assistant manager in the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of AKHUWAT’s information systems and internal control structures;
- Facilitate the assistant manager in the production, revision and update of internal audit work programs;
- Provide assistance to the assistant manager in the preparation of audit observations; and the development of analytical, logical and coherent audit recommendations;
- Ensure the preparation of engagement working paper files, in a neat and timely manner, which adequately support internal audit findings, conclusions and recommendations;
- Ensure adherence to the quality standards, as established by the Internal Audit Manual, for the content and presentation of engagement working papers;
- Contribute to developing strong professional relationships with mid-tier management and personnel of the auditable units
One (1) year of professional work experience of performing internal and/or external audits, preferably in a not-for-profit work environment.
Bachelor in Accounting from HEC recognized University.