Software Engineer required.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You'll be working with the Canadian Team on developing large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions
- 2+ years of professional experience in all of the following tools and technologies .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and client-side technologies
- Experience using Entity Framework/EF Core for database access
- Experience with REST API design.
- Experience with Git
- Strong proficiency in development and testing practices
- Familiarity with modern web development frameworks (React, NodeJS, ASP.NET)
- Good understanding of design patterns and best practices.
Nice to Have
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with container and cloud computing technologies