We are hiring a Project Coordinator to join our team and contribute his/her expertise in managing our projects and facilitating the successful execution of software development projects.
- Be the liaison between the project team and project clients throughout the project life cycle.
- Meeting with project clients to assess their needs and define project requirements, acceptance criteria and project timelines.
- Should do in-depth Requirement Analysis and Document the requirements thoroughly.
- Assign tasks and follow up with team members and help them understand what’s expected from them in terms of project milestones and deliverables.
- Help project managers monitor project progress and team member’s performance and provide updates to project stakeholders.
- Assist the project manager in the development of project management documents such as project reports, schedules, scope and project plans.
- Make sure that the task management system should be followed properly during the entire life cycle of the project.
- Must have good communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Must be a problem solver in terms of providing solutions and strategies.
- Should possess organizational skills.
- Should possess change management skills to adapt to the project’s frequent changes.
- Must be willing to learn and use any technology necessary for Project Coordination / Documentation.
- Should understand project management from inception to the closing phase.
- Should know about Agile, Scrum AND Kanban.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science Or a relevant field.
- Experience in coordinating teams and clients.
- Professional certification such as ACP or Scrum Master is a plus.
3+ Years And experience in the financial industry or working with financial data is a plus.