Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
• Develop training and development programs.
• Assist in performance management processes.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Human Resources Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business (BBA), software engineering, computer science, or related field.
|Industry||IT / Telecom / Software Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Human Resources Officer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Salary||30000 - 30000 | PKR|
|Posted at||2022-01-21 10:37 am|