We see this position as evolving over time with the candidate driving new opportunities to expand the services and capabilities of the team. The future is entirely up to us to define and create. In the near term, the candidate will work with business teams to support and mature multiple key ITSM processes as well as work with the business to identify and develop transformative opportunities both for the platform and for how we work.
S&P’s Workplace Services team is committed to providing S&Ps employees with a transformational working environment. As a member of the Workplace Services team you will have the opportunity to have an impact across the entirety of S&P global in modernizing the way we work.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- As a ServiceNow Developer you will play an important role in driving its strategic direction as well as supporting its continual development and enhancement. You will work within a team of ServiceNow Administrators and Developers. You will also work with our team of Business Analysts, ITSM Process Leads, and other ServiceNow consulting partners.
- The candidate will support the ServiceNow team in the maturation of the ServiceNow platform. The position requires a diverse background in ITSM process and mature ServiceNow implementations. The candidate will partner with our team of Business Analysts and ITSM process leads to strategize, plan, and execute updates – both regular and transformative.
- The candidate will be responsible for enhancing HRSM modules of Knowledge base Workflows, case management, Skills Management, Advanced Work Assignment, HR Agent Workspace, Virtual Agent, Reporting, and Mobile App.
- The candidate will assist in all major project initiatives, enhancements, analysis, and day-to-day support.
- This role will require a flexible, agile approach to meet our changing business needs.
- The successful candidate will work within a larger team whose responsibilities include supporting business-as-usual updates, transformational initiatives, and platform health/stability activities with the goal of increasing end-user productivity across S&P globally.
- The incumbent will report to the ServiceNow Platform Lead and will be instrumental in helping us to evolve our ServiceNow offerings and provide innovative technical solutions to modernize the end-user experience.