Experience: Minimum 2 years experience (Preferably in HR)
Academic Qualification: Minimum Graduation
Salary: Market Competitive
- Recruiting the right talent.
- Manage the day-to-day activities (advertising vacant positions, sourcing candidates, initial screening, short-listing, interviewing, selection, on-boarding, exit process, etc).
- Conduct employee orientation, exit formalities of employees, and maintain and update HR dashboards.
- Maintain the Attendance of Staff.
- Record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Providing administrative support to employees.
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in written english.
- Excellent persuading & negotiation skills along with good business sense.
- Good command on social media & MS Office.
Perks & Benefits:
Two bonus per year
Company maintained Mobile & Laptop
Medical Health Insurance
Other fringe benefits
Those who think they are a best fit can send their resumes