• Design research studies that collect the right feedback from the right audience, selecting the appropriate research methods and metrics to evaluate whether the player experience is in line with the intention of the project.
• Execute research studies over multiple platforms (mobile, PC, console) in order to answer established design or business questions using a range of qualitative and quantitative methods such as play tests, heuristic evaluation, surveys, interviews, journals, or others to meet the needs of the project.
• Work on the Player Insights to instrument, collect, and study data from player behavior to complement findings from User Research studies.
• Present actionable insights back to stakeholders in a clear and compelling way while providing recommendations and ongoing design consultation
• Effectively communicate your discoveries with the wider organization so that they may better understand the experience of our players
• Improve the research process with our development team with each cycle
• Manage external research partners such as universities and market research firms to ensure our research goals are aligned