• Understand proposed features, and design / build scalable APIs and SQL schema/queries by using best software development practices
• Develop reusable user interface components and front-end libraries
• Proactively analyze website performance and implement solutions for improvement
• Collaborate with architects, developers, business analysts, and QA analysts to design, and develop applications
• Design, implement, and manage solutions for web applications including system architecture, database models, visualizations, and coding standards.
• Integrate data from various back-end services, third-party APIs, and databases
• Working with a mentor/team leads to further knowledge of AWS Services, tools, or even new languages to address project needs.
• Own the deployment of software and set up monitoring
• Mentor junior engineers through peer coding, perform code reviews, prepare knowledge transfers, discuss how we write code, and improve the developer experience
• Conduct training & provide technical documentation for developers and application administrators to support and maintain the system.
• Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in solid full-stack development focused on the backend / server-side including API development and integrations.
• Experience in RESTful API development and integration, microservices architecture is highly desirable.
• Have a good understanding of Design Patterns, especially server-less architecture using AWS.
• Proficiency in NodeJS & related frameworks.
• Must have experience with PHP with OOP and MVC
• Good understanding of CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g. SaaS, Less & Webpack)
• Strong background in OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms with analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in Relational Databases.
• Exposure to Version Control & Continuous Integration / Continues Deployments tools like Git, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab
• Strong understanding of Agile Methodology & Practices (Scrum / Kanban)
NICE TO HAVE (BUT NOT MANDATORY):
• Having experience with GraphQL, Cold Fusion,
• Experience with NoSQL Databases.
• Previous exposure to large-scale distributed systems design & architecture.
• Build serverless pipelines to handle API requests, create CloudFormation / Serverless templates to deploy resources, etc.
• Hands-on experience in the core AWS services (EC2, S3, Route 53, API Gateway, CloudFront, CloudFormation, Lambda, RDS, CloudWatch, etc.) in building distributed solutions/applications.
• Good understanding of AWS's Well-Architected Framework
• Experience with SonarQube or similar tools will be a big plus
|Organization||Cache Cloud INC|
|Industry||IT / Telecom / Software Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Full Stack Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2023-05-25 4:10 pm|