We are looking for highly motivated, energetic & experienced mobile app engineers for
our in-house team. The candidates should be proactive, business-focused, curiosity-driven
and versatile who can learn fast, work with little direction and can thrive in pressure
situations. You get to use your understanding of programming languages and tools to
analyze current codes, modify existing software development to create your own, formulate
more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
• Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Develop pixel-perfect apps and closely work with QAs to release quality apps.
• Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Google/Amazon/Firebase
• Take ownership of yourself and the team to be able to always deliver quality right on
• Work closely within your team to break down and analyze complex business/user
problems, and define application architecture to meet business and user needs.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to
maximize development efficiency.
• If required, communicate with clients to incorporate feedback and enable them in
evaluating their ideas technically and implementing them.
• Participate in unit testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability.