• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Keep track of Accounts Payable & Receivables.
• Responsible for overseeing tax matters with FBR & other Govt. agencies
• Responsible for looking after banking matters.
• Assist with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.