As the Fashion Stylist & Curator Intern, you will report to the Co-Founder(s) and Creative Director and work closely with all members of the Production team. In this role, you will help via making recommendations for sourcing of designers, brands, products and managing digital wardrobes which includes outfit creation. The Fashion Stylist & Curator Intern effectively executes these tasks to ensure the company’s success.
Your Life and Career at OneHub:
- Be part of an innovative forward-thinking team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from internship to permanent roles.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- An amazing employee discount.
- Get a chance to have a say in sourcing designer products and brands’ collection and have a birds eye view at how the country follows your chic fashion sense.
- Gain exclusive knowledge and exposure to brand-new fresh season designer wear ranging from Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli, Coach, Ralph Lauren, YSL and many more high-end international & local designers.
- Make correspondence and bond with talented and prestigious designers and brand owners in Pakistan.
- Work with flexible hours and an option to get tasks done remotely.
We are offering a stipend of up to PKR 15,000 depending on your skills and experience.