Under supervision of the Supply Chain Director, the Executive Warehouse & Logistics:
• Will be responsible for the strategic management Tawal PK warehouse, materials/spare parts distribution to all sites and the management of transporters.
• Will ensure to have well laid down process to ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
• Will ensure that all goods received in the warehouse are properly labelled and assigned to the proper location designated.
• Monitor stock levels and value by items/category as defined by the company policy.
• Define, manage Spares Parts Program in coordination with Technical team, taking into account installed base, failure rates, turnaround times, on site spares holding by projects/geographical location
• Establish tracking system for all capital goods in the warehouse
• Enforce policies and procedures, to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations
• Report on warehouse performance, advice on inventory status and advise management on obsolete positions.
• Will ensure proper documentation is available for all incoming goods
• Will track and follow transport and clearing process of oversees order
Will organize with the transport companies, timely and accurate delivery
|Organization||AWAL Telecom Pakistan|
|Industry||Logistics / Distribution Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Executive Warehouse and Logistics|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Salary||60000 - 70000 | PKR|
|Posted at||2023-03-17 1:08 pm|