We are seeking a Mid to Senior EDI Integration Specialist with strong IPaaS experience and working knowledge or certification in Celigo, Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi. He/She should also have familiarity with ERP (Netsuite, Dynamics, Acumatica, SAP) and eCommerce (Shopify, Magento, Amazon).
This position requires a dynamic individual with a strong analytical background who will be responsible for all API Management for the group.
We will also offer All Paid for L1 to L4 Certification in Celigo to the successful candidate.
REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Cloud integration with iPaaS platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of EDI standards (X12, EDIFACT…).
- Web Services (SOAP & REST using XML/JSON Payloads).
- Understanding of communication protocols SFTP and AS2.
- Assist with mapping data to/from common EDI formats to/from proprietary, XML, JSON, and other formats.
- Perform system oversight and troubleshooting of mapping and management for EDI-based transactions and processes.
- Experience with the 8- series and 9-series EDI documentation that includes 850, 856, 810, 940, 945, 888, 943, 944s.
- Understanding of the retail EDI exchanges.
- Design and write transaction processing edit, transforms, and workflow.
- Experience reading lookup translation tables is a plus
- Familiar with EDI X12 Standards (850, 856, 810, 940, 945, 888, 943, 944).
- Enabling Web Services (SOAP & REST using XML/JSON Payloads).
- Experience with an EDI platform like SPS Commerce, Di Central, Orderful.
- Ability to create mapping documents X12 to JSON.
- Understanding logistics, warehousing distribution, and supply chain business processes would be good.
- 3+ years of experience, previous EDI experience a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office with strong Microsoft Excel skills towards data analysis.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Primary iPaaS platforms: Celigo, Workato
- Supporting technologies: Netsuite, Acumatica, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon Vendor Central