The successful candidate will design, implement, deploy, and ensure the success of implementing Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail solutions. They will work within a team, helping solve complex business issues- ranging from strategy to execution.
This is an onsite role and preference will be given to candidates in Islamabad/Rawalpindi or Karachi. If this role requires travel outside of your home city, accommodations and reimbursement will be provided accordingly.
Yasoob Consulting offers competitive salaries and relocation opportunities to move to Canada for all full-time staff.
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified Consultant
- Experience in writing functional specifications, gap documents, and training materials
- Experience in rollouts, deployments, upgrades
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of POS setup that includes printers, customer display, scanners, hardware station, MPOS
- Good at client interactions, able to set & and manage stakeholder expectations
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a strong desire to succeed
- Experience with On-premises and Cloud Implementations
- Ability to travel extensively both domestically and internationally as required