• Development of SQL based procedures for Reports and data integrations.
• Able to provide accurate estimates on development time required
• Maintaining source code using a version control system and strictly following the
company’s standards for applications development.
• Able to work independently without supervision and as part of a team
• Handle common database procedures such as an upgrade, backup, recovery,
• Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
• Ensure the performance, security, and availability of databases
• Collaboration with other team members
• Passionate about delivering excellent solutions
Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a relevant discipline.
• Strong proficiency with SQL (T-SQL, PL-SQL)
• Experience with modern relational databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
• Skilled at Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers development
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• Great written and verbal communication skills