Must have skills
- 5+ years of Technical Experience with D365 background, having worked on the D365 product extensively and done multiple implementations.
- Worked on different CRM / XRM versions.
- Worked Plugins, Ribbon workbench, sitemaps, Views, and Business workflows
- Implemented a complete life cycle of at least 2 to 3 projects.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Min 5 years of development experience using Asp.Net & C#
- Candidate should have strong experience in OOPS concepts
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Unit testing experience
Good to have
- Certified in Power Platform
- Certified in Dotnet
- Experience in developing new PowerApps model and canvas-driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps
- Experience in Integration with third-party applications.
- Proficient in applying continuous integration and development for better quality
- Experience in Designing and developing of Automated Workflows