- Estimates the cost of new and proposed customers and services in the assigned departments, areas, or projects.
- Analyzes changes to the products and services provided.
- Forecasting and comparing future estimates including unforeseen changes. Recommend ways to reduce cost
- Develop a library of parts and pricing from different regions / teams.
- Provides detailed reports that will include breakdowns of estimated costs and forecasts of remaining costs.
- Documents data and statistical procedures used in conducting cost analysis.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers / stakeholders.
- Recommend ways to reduce cost
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Excellent individual performer and team player
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.