We are looking for a Computer Vision-Machine Learning Engineer to train and develop production-grade computer vision models and systems for enterprise environments.
We have several product lines, and have live production deployments that use object detection, segmentation, object re-identification, and other AI tasks.
We are growing our AI team so we can tackle challenging computer vision problems and deploy at even greater scales.
What You Will Do
· Find the best approach to solve the problem.
· Work with our in-house annotation team to decide what to label and arbitrate ambiguous labeling decisions
· In-depth experimentation with state of the art computer vision methods involving training, testing and optimization
· Convert models and deploy them in production.
What You Have
· Minimum 3 years of professional computer vision experience.
· Knowledge about the architecture and implementation of cv algorithms: F-rcnn, all backbones, SSD, YOLO
· Knowledge about the data augmentation techniques and keras models.
· knowledge about the Tensorflow and pytorch model implementations.
· Knowledge of NLP (Natural Language Processing) will be considered as plus point.
· Detailed knowledge on OCR retaining and implementation.
· Knowledge about the OpenCv use and its implementation according to use, OpenCv custom model training and OpenCv filers.
· 1+ years of Python experience ideal.
· As a plus, trained at least one model that has been deployed in a production environment for a real product
· Experience with several different types of computer vision models
· Experience with ML frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXNet etc.
What We Offer
· A high-growth environment that gives plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and shape your role
· Competitive package, including attractive incentives.
· A cool and diverse team of smart people.
. Medical Allowance.
. Car Insurance.
. Child Education Support
. Gym Allowance
. Personal Development Fund
. Birthday Bonus
. Performance Based Bonus
. 21 Paid leaves in a year
. And many more attractive perks and benifits