We are looking for the right talent to take up the challenge of the Shift Engineer Production position.
- Ensure process operators (A and B Ops) are held accountable for the work schedule and performance in order to achieve departmental objectives and plant targets.
- Review with the crew, the instructions left by the HOD Production, ensure execution of the jobs or tasks as defined and the operating parameters/guidelines are correctly followed
- Monitor the operation from crusher to cement mills, detect malfunction or abnormal situations and take or trigger the necessary corrective actions
- Evaluate possible causes of breakdown, determine the urgency of corrective actions and call in repair crew as appropriate.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed account of shift activities and operations, both qualitative and quantitative in the Shift Report.