We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner;
· Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics;
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives;
· Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise;
· One should be able to crack sales and generate warm and hot leads;
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile;
· Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way;
· Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level;
· Manage multiple US bases campaigns and projects.
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Skills, Expertise, And Hands-on Experience:
· A bachelor's degree;
· 0-1 years of relevant experience previous experience in a customer support role;
· Track record of over-achieving quota;
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening;
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types;
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Proficient with MS Office (Word and Excel).