• Familiarizing yourself with all products offered by our company.
• Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
• Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
• Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
• Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
• Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
• Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
• Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
• Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
• Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
• Qualification Bachelors (Hons)
1 to 2 years of experience in same Domain.
• Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
• Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
• Neat, well-groomed appearance.
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Resourceful, with outstanding research skill
|Industry||Business Development Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Business Development Executive|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2022-12-10 8:22 am|