The ideal candidate should possess a passion as a Laravel Developer and be able to write server-side web application logic. Laravel PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
What we are looking for or need assistance in?
· Building and maintaining modern web applications using standard web development tools.
· Writing clean and secure modular codes that have undergone strict testing and evaluation.
. Managing the exchange of data between the server and the users.
. Focusing on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database
. Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible
for the integration of the front-end elements.
. Entrusted with maintaining, creating, testing, and debugging the entire back end of our projects
· Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or similar relevant field.
· In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming & latest PHP/Laravel Frameworks.
. Fluency or understanding of specific languages such as Java, PHP or python and operating system may be required
. Have minimum experience of 5 years
. Back-end Programming Languages
. Knowledge of Popular Frameworks
. Data Structures and Algorithms
. Databases and Cache
. Familiarity with Servers
. Knowledge of APIs
. Version Control Systems
. Be able to debug
. Good communication and interpersonal skills