Senior Internal Audit Officer
Job Descriptions: - Strong communication and analytical skills
- Provide recommendations for the improvement of business processes for each cycle of the business.
- Conduct internal audits for each department as per the requirements of the company.
- Present audit findings to the Manager with recommendations for improvements.
- Implement robust policies and practices related to assets of the company to prevent misappropriation of physical assets.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work as per the requirements of the company.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently. ACCA / ICMA (intermediate), Article ship completed from reputable Company
- Strong command over MS office.
Experience: Three years practical experience
|Industry||Accounting / Finance / Audit Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Audit Officer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2021-07-19 6:30 am|