The Business Intelligence & Operations Analyst will be responsible for developing standardized sales reporting and analytics for Motive Card. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is detail oriented and is able to partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business requirements and to deliver analytical solutions. You will be working with the latest tools and technologies such as Snowflake and Tableau to bring together unstructured data and to derive actionable insights into the performance of the sales organization. You will have the ability to influence the strategic direction of how sales data is consumed and analyzed across the organization as we look to build efficiencies in order for us to scale as an operations organization and to support Motive in their next phase of growth.
What You’ll Do
- Design and build complex data sets by extracting and cleansing data from various different systems. Work closely with IT to establish data pipelines for business critical KPIs
- Develop automated, self-service dashboards using Snowflake and Tableau
- Partner with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop analytical solutions to streamline / automate existing reporting.
- Develop and maintain operational KPIs, seller productivity metrics, and business review slides.
- Support segment sales operations teams with analysis and reporting to drive standardization
- Become an expert of the data landscape at Motive and look for opportunities to improve data quality and reliability
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering or Mathematics is required
- 5+ years of experience working in a Sales Business Intelligence or related role with experience in working with sales systems such as Salesforce is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SQL with a minimum of 3 years experience is required
- Experience with Salesforce, Snowflake, Tableau and other business intelligence applications
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work independently, and problem solve to identify solutions to data requests