We are looking for a SMB Associate Manager to execute sales into the SMB market, which works with 1-19 commercial vehicle fleets. You will be managing the operation and execution of a sales team at our Islamabad, Pakistan office.
Our technology approach is building efficiencies and revenue growth for truckers. You have a proven track record of scaling and managing global sales teams and consistently achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets. Reporting to an US based Sales Manager, this is a tremendous opportunity to help develop our company's market leadership and presence.
What You'll Do
- Meet and exceed bookings and revenue targets with a team of 10 Account Executives
- Set inbound / outbound appointment and pipeline targets and ensure consistent execution/ accountability and execute KPIs and other operating metrics to assess team effectiveness
- Ensure consistent execution of end-to-end sales playbook, and work closely with sales operations to align CRM process and also sales management training and coaching programs to ensure consistency and effectiveness across the organization
- Teach and measure your sales team key responsibilities which include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers and assist in Achieve / exceed quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a pipeline - keep pipeline current
- Be proficient in and bring all Motive offers to bear on sales pursuits including ELD, Dashcam and new products. Share best practice sales and negotiation skills and sell ’s value and benefits.
- Listening to calls and coaching their Account Executives to improve skill set and mentor Account Executives