· To supervise and coordinate the daily activities of sales team in different cities engaged in promoting and selling our product by phone or mail.
· Recommend changes to current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques.
· You will Help the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
Education & Experience for the position
Ideal Candidates should be having at least 5 years’ experience in working at the same position
MBA or Graduation degree with 4-5 years’ work experience (in sales / marketing / distribution) at similar positions in FMCG or relevant industry.
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
|Organization||Al-Fattah Aluminium & Glass|
|Occupational Category||Assistant Sales Coordination Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2023-03-13 8:21 am|