Wi-tribe Pakistan Ltd is looking for Assistant Manager ERP (Oracle)
- Work with Finance business process owners and relevant Finance stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions related to Billing, Revenue and Payment Applications
- Responsible for supporting and optimizing ‘Core Finance’ platform including and not restricted to Billing/Revenue/Accounting applications.
- Partners with relevant Finance Process Owners to prioritize and implement enhancements.
- Ensures defining and meeting Service Level Agreements with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing new technologies and systems
- Collect requirements for building and supporting business applications
- Analyze and design short and long term solutions for the CLIENT’s Billing, Revenue and Finance systems
- Plan and Perform various test cycles like integration testing, and system testing
- Plan, organize and conduct workshops to facilitate discussions and decisions for building business applications.
- Provide Production support for month end close activities
- Work with other business systems analysts and the development team in converting the business solution into technical designs
- Create and manage documentation as appropriate related to creation of desktop manuals, test scenarios, test conditions, and test scripts
Qualification & Experience:
- Four Years Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field with Accounting Degree background.
- 4 years of telco industry work experience including finance systems analysis, solution design, and deployment using Oracle applications and/or other Major ERP systems
- Experience working with Oracle Financials release all modules, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Procurement modules: Purchasing, iProcurement, Inventory.
- Strong Project Implementation/Maintenance experience in Order to Cash Flow/Procurement.