Mughal Labs is looking for Assistant Manager Accounts
Experience: 7-10 Years
Qualification: M.Com/ C.A Inter
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reporting financial information and achieves accounting operational objectives.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
Preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, leading audits engagement and initiating corrective actions.
• Filing of withholding tax return monthly and quarterly and maintain record of all payments.
• Verify, allocate cash book on daily basis and reconcile accounts payable.
• Coordinate with all government departments for compliance issues.
|Industry||Accounting / Finance / Audit Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Assistant Manager Accounts|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2021-06-18 3:59 pm|