As an Android developer, you will need to be familiar with the Android ecosystem and mobile app development, including familiarity with popular app frameworks and software development best practices. Your duties will include maintaining existing codebases, including bug fixing, and creating apps from scratch and maintaining existing applications as part of a team while following all coding guidelines and industry best practices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Translate Design and Wire Frame in High Quality Code.
- Sound knowledge of Android Studio, Visual Studio, KOTLIN, MVVM, UI-Responsiveness, Material design Jetpack component, Firebase integration analytics, Live Data with binding, and Coroutines.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different version of Android, and how to deal with different screen size.
- Ensure the best possible performance ,quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance,
- Continuously discover , evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Trouble shoot performance scales, object clustering issues for integration solutions and debugging.
- Research and Development.
- Familiar with effective debugging Techniques.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into business language.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Capable of dealing with rapid schedules and constantly evolving business environment.
- Should have good leadership qualities and be capable of absorbing pressure and tight timelines.
- Working knowledge of NDK/C-make would be a plus
- Key Contribution in at least one public repository on Git-hub.
- Strong debugging skills
- Great can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills