- Working in close contact with our Truckers.
- Negotiating desired rates with the Brokers on their behalf and finding them top-paying loads.
- Booking loads as per their preference.
- Handling their paperwork, documentation, invoicing and factoring etc.
- Scheduling their routes for the week to achieve better milestones on their business revenues.
- Addressing the issues and challenges arising throughout the load pickup and delivery process and ensuring smooth operations.
- Maintaining documents and organizing client databases over spreadsheets.
Preferred Job-specific skills:
- Knowledge of the major load boards.
- Firm grasp of the state-by-state market dynamics.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining dedicated lanes.
- Following up on detention and layovers.
- Knowledge of Transportation Management System
Preferred Personal skills:
- Ability to communicate timely and effective.
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and day-to-day challenges.
- Time management and Dependability.
- Instinct to empathize with customers.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems and drive customer satisfaction with competitive benefits and compensation.
- Comfortable with night shifts.
- Work Ethic and Professional Composure.
- O-Level/Matric or above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English (American or Neutral accent).
- Comfortable with Night Shift