• Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3ds
Max, Blender, SketchUp, and Maya.
• Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
• An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Using 3D models for texturing, UV mapping, and other techniques to
create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
• Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings
to discuss ongoing projects.
• Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative
• Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic
environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
• Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients,
and editing your creations based on the comments received.
• Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
• Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet game artistic standards.
• Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
• Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review
projects and deadlines.
|Industry||Art / Design / Creative Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Character Animator|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-01-27 12:26 pm|